1. Methods of Payment: Cashiers Check or Money Order (Made payable to Evans Auctioneers, Inc.) , Wire Transfer or Cash (All cash transactions must take place at our corporate office - 4618 Hamilton Rd., Columbus, GA 31904) will be accepted. Full payment is due no later than two (2) business days after the close of auction and/or lot. Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & American Express Only) will be accepted only upon completion of an Evans Auctioneers, Inc. Credit Card Authorization Form.
2. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer and seller make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied. Evans Auctioneers, Inc. will not be held responsible for any advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything is sold "AS-IS" and "WHERE-IS" except as expressly made in writing. All sales are final. No warranties are made as to the merchant-ability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. It is the buyer's sole responsibility for the removal and shipping of the equipment and inventory and must supply their own handling of equipment and personnel. The buyer must repair/replace any damage that occurs during removal. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. Shipping may be arranged at additional cost to buyers.
4. If any shortages exist on counts, an adjustment will be made only if claims are made at the time of removal. No adjustments as to counts will be allowed after purchased item(s) are removed from the premises.
5. Sales tax may apply, see auction terms for details.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal or shipping of items purchased.
7. The seller and auctioneer shall have no liability to the buyer of any lot for non-delivery or any purchased item(s), other than the buyer's deposit or payment on the lot.
8. In the event the purchaser fails to pay for the entire purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneer, and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover any monies paid as part of its damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be due to the auctioneer by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder. All Sales Are Final.
9. No item can, on any account, be removed or shipped prior to full payment. Removal shall be at the expense, risk, and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed when applicable. If items are not removed within the specified removal time, the purchaser shall be liable for any moving and/or storage costs incurred and, if not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned and sold. The purchaser will have four (4) days after the auction closes in order to remove the items purchased.
10. For more information on the items in this auction, please contact our office at 1-800-282-8460.
11. By placing a bid on an item sold at our online auction, the bidder agrees to pay the bid amount, plus all fees applicable. The bidder will not and cannot cancel a bid placed after the bidder has confirmed the bid. All sales are final.
12. All Absentee bids, must be placed in writing along with the bidder's signature, lot number and bid amount. All sales are final.
13. It is the bidder's responsibility to Preview/Inspect all items previous to placing bids.
14. The terms and conditions located in the lot description apply to only that particular lot.
15. THIS IS A 13.5% BUYER'S PREMIUM AUCTION.